Monday, October 19, 2020

Longer Letters …

  



Dear Bromford,


this is my second month at MixMax, the Institute for Wizardcraft and Witchery, in a non-specified European city in the American part of South-North Australia, the Asian-African area, you know. And everything is going very well.

After travelling here with the MixMax Express, the famous pneumatic tube, on September, the first, the sorting bat sent me to House Mysterior, the best of all and the only House at MixMax, the Institute for Wizardcraft and Witchery.

Professor McGrindelgall, head of House Mysterior, told me I was the best and finest llama House Mysterior and MixMax, the Institute for Wizardcraft and Witchery had ever seen. Well, I am the first ever llama House Mysterior and MixMax, the Institute for Wizardcraft and Witchery have ever seen but nobody cares.

My favourit class is Hide and Seek. And my favourite teacher is Professor Serious Snake, the best cocktail mixer in the whole wide Antarctica.

I have also made myself some friends and some foes. My best friends are Lone Ranger, a nice little boy with beaver teeth and very bushy hair and Pimponella Longsocks, a big girl with very red hair and lots of freckles.

My new archenemy is Drusilla Dangerface, catburglar and daughter of Professor Mc Grindelgall and headmaster Angus McGonagle, the gargling Argyle Gargoyle, who gargles Gershwin gorgeously.

After classes I like to sing. Lissame Ridgeether, the director of the Toad Choir says I had the most beautiful voice she's ever heard and I ever had. I sing like a rusty angle, she says.

And I play on the position as sneak in Quaddatch, a whizzing and whooping sports game with way too many balls and ridiculous rules, riding on a flying cannon ball. As a sneak I tell everyone everything about everyone else everytime.

But I have to go now. We have to get ready and prepared for the great feast of Halogen in the Great Shack Saturday after next.

Lots of greetings and kisses,

X X X

Yours,

KussKuss
*kisskiss*
The Llama



1 comment: