Saturday, March 28, 2020

Longer Meals …




A priest, an imam and a rabbit walk into a bar...
The rabbit says, 'I think I might be a typo.'

And I might not be the author. But I am a collector. And I am always carrying a toe of garlic in the breast pocket of my shirt.

Which combination with garlic could be very disgusting from your point of view? I am drinking a mixture of lemon, ginger and hot water right now. Adding garlic could be a little over the top in my opinion. Onion, cream and raw fish sounds like one of those combinations, too. Peanutbutter. What about Peanutbutter? Add a slice of fresh liver and you will never know… But I am just brainstorming. More storming than braining.

Oh, boy. I don't like Mondays.

Today is Saturday, the 28th of March 2020.

AND NOBODY WALKS INTO A BAR THESE DAYS !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment