Friday, March 27, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 101



Today is Friday, the 27th of March 2020.

It's calm. Is it the calm before the storm?
Keep your head up, mankind.


"Last Train To Bromford"

Your two eyes like minarets
Rise in twin pools of white
The incandescent fires of spring
Radiant against the vault of night

On the last train to Bromford

Journey to the heart, dancers on thin ice
Lantern moon, a magic carpet ride
Soulscapes, island nights
In your eyes an afterlife

On the last train to Bromford

Curling smoke becomes the djinn
Lovers wish for everything
Temple pillars builts on clouds
In your sleep awaking now

On the last train to Bromford.


4 comments:

  1. Yes, today the 18 goes to Istanbul...

    Steve Hackett - Last Train To Istanbul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Istanbul the the TOP 200.

    153 songs about 75 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
    Berlin IIIIIII
    London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
    Amsterdam IIIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Bethlehem III
    New Orleans III
    Memphis III
    Budapest II
    Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Warsaw II
    Rome II
    Manchester II
    Philadelphia II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Galway I
    Malice I
    San José I
    Barcelona I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Houston I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Jerusalem I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Detroit I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Washington I
    Gloucester I
    Acapulco I
    Calgary I
    Seattle I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Albion I
    Gomorrah I
    Essex I
    Idaho I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Istanbul the (?) the ...
      ANIMAL, YOU ARE A VICTIM OF COPY & PASTE !!! :D :D :D

      Delete