Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Klingon Bells … Part 24


'A dream', I say. 'It would have been a dream the whole time. The whole Happy Rotter and the Secret of Time thing. And Happy Rotter or maybe Harry Potter would have woken up by the fireplaces in the grand auditorium of Pigletspots or maybe the great hall of Hogwarts on Christmas Eve or maybe on Christmas morning. And Gundolf, the Wizard, or Gandalf or better Professor Mumblemore disguised as Father Mixmass or Dumbledore dressed up as Father Christmas would have given him a bicycle as a Holiday gift. And because the Sursleys - his foster family - or better the Dursleys - never let him own or let him ride a bike Happy or Harry would have not known how to do it. Or maybe his arch enemy Maco Dralfoy or Draco Malfoy would have cursed the bicycle so that it behaved like a wild rodeo horse trying to throw off the poor boy. But in the end everything would have been alright.'

'That would have been so nice, dude', the llama says cuddling against my side on the couch in the living room of the penthouse on the roof of the skyscraper on 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the shore and seaside.

'KussKuss', I say, 'I think I like you.'

And as always when I speak out the llama's real name I can feel a big, fat and wet smack on my cheek.

'Merry Christmas', 
the animal says.

'And a wonderful night', I add.



"Bromford bei Nacht"

Bromford bei Nacht,
ich seh' die Sterne.
Bromford bei Nacht,
das hab ich gerne.
Ich bin ein wilder Stier,
der Liebe schenken will.

Die Frau ist stets für mich
ein Abenteuer,
gern entfache ich
in ihr das Feuer,
ich lächel nur charmant,
und schon bin ich am Ziel.

Ja, Bromford bei Nacht,
ich werd zum Tier
in diesem Bromford bei Nacht.
Mein Körper soll nur pure Freude spenden,
Liebesglück vollenden.
Ich mach alle Frauen verrückt,
noch jede hab ich voll beglückt.

Ich bin halt pures Gold,
ja man begehrt mich,
nehmt mich wenn ihr wollt,
ich küsse zärtlich,
ich bin die Sexmachine,
von Bromford bei Nacht.

Ja, Schätzelein, weiss' bescheid, ne?
Und jetzt tanz ich, durch Bromford.
Nackt in Bromford... ne... nachts... nachts meine ich.

Ich mach alle Frauen verrückt, noch jede hab ich voll beglückt.

Ich -Ich bin pures Gold,
ja man begehrt mich,
nehmt mich wenn ihr wollt,
ich küsse zärtlich, ich bin die Sexmachine,
von Bromford bei Nacht.

Ja, dubidubidu,
dudujaduja,
didadidadi.
Ich küsse zärtlich,
dabdudubidi.
Bromford bei Nacht - herrlich.

Didubidubidu!


Gundolf
mistaken for Professor Mumblemore
mistaken for Father Mixmass
giving Happy Rotter a bicycle for Mixmass

Today is Wednesday, the 24th of December 2019.

3 comments:

  1. What and end, after all the big metropols... Grevenbroich.. :-)

    Thank you for entertaining 24 Klingon Bells and a merry X- mas to you and the animal!!!

    St. Malo I
    NY (Including Manhattan) VII
    Bah Humbug (including Altona, Jenfeld, St. Pauli, Bahrenfeld, Ohlsdorf und Niendorf ) XIV
    Rio I
    Rosenheim I
    Tschernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume this is right... }]
      Grevenbroich? Where the frick is Grevenbroich?

      139 songs about 68 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem III
      Budapest II
      New Orleans II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Philadelphia I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Hong Kong I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Tijuana I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete
    2. Of course this is right...

      Horst Schlämmer - Grevenbroich bei Nacht

      Have yourself a merry little Christmas ...

      Delete