Monday, October 05, 2026

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 503 & Part 504

 
Today is Monday, the 5th of October 2026.

Leo Tolstoy said, 'If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.'

Twenty-Five, the little tawny owl, tried to teach his followers.

Leo, the twenty-three lions wondered, isn't that Klingon for lion? Hey, guys. Hey, fellow-lions, I think this Toystol is one of us.

We would always prefer content to content, the fourteen foxes grinned.

And five more cows joined the twenty-seven water buffaloes, the nineteen oxen, the eleven hippopotamuses, the three rhinoceros, the twenty-six deer, the eighteen other horses, the ten leopards, the two more tigers, the twenty-five normal cats, the seventeen more dogs, the nine poodles, the one assistance dog, the twenty-three guide dogs, the fifteen orangutans, the seven gorillas, the thirty thirsty monkeys, the twenty-two dragons, the fourteen hens, the six unicorns, the twenty-eight horses, the twenty zebras, the twelve frogs, the four pandas, the twenty-seven koalas, the twenty bears, the nineteen hares, the eleven hamsters, the three mice, the twenty-three wild boars, the fifteen pigs, the thirty cows, the twenty-two raccoons, the fourteen foxes, the six giraffes, the twenty-nine tigers, the twenty-three lions, the fifteen face-cats, the seven wolves, the thirty dogs, the twenty-two face-monkeys, the fourteen speak-no-evil-monkeys, the six hear-no-evil-monkeys, the twenty-eight see-no-evil-monkeys, the twenty astro-cats, the twelve hipster-cats, the four dragon cats, the twenty-seven hacker cats, the nineteen stunt cats, the eleven ninja-cats, the three pouting cats, the twenty-six crying cats, the eighteen weary cats, the ten kissing cats, the two cats with wry smiles, the twenty-four smiling cats with heart-eyes, the sixteen cats with tears of joy, the eight grinning cats with smiling eyes, the thirty-one grinning cats, the twenty-three spiders, the fifteen scorpions, the seven ladybugs, the twenty-nine bees, the twenty-one ants, the thirty crickets, the twenty-two mosquitoes, the fourteen caterpillars, the six snails, the twenty-six butterflies, the eighteen bats, the ten more chicks, the two chicks, the twenty-five chicks, the seventeen penguins, the nine little red birds, and the one little tawny owl…

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

"Bromford"

Hey rusty sky
I've come to say goodbye
I see the hill, the sand
Where the angels tread
And as we drink and drown
Catch that mermaids sound
Rainy day sleep away
In the soft sand

I see you while you're sleeping
Drum my fingers
To the beat she's keeping
The soft parade, flowing
Drugged and tired
Thru that open door, yeah

Out of slavery
Out from the pouring rain
I don't know but I think
We've been here before
Wake me, so sullen
But sure
Things may go
But reoccur
That don't bother me no more
In the salt sand

I do feel you
Calling me
Coming thru
The soft parade flowing
Drugged and tired
Thru that open door yeah...
Bromford-Bromford-Bromford
If there's no sun out today
Bromford
Rainy day sleep it away

Hey rusty sky
I've come to say goodbye
I see the hill the sand
Where the angels tread
But as we drink and drown
Catch that mermaids sound
Rainy day sleep away
In the soft sand
Bromford



"Bromford Road"

Take me back to my Bromford road
Where the rain falls hard and the tear gas blows
I've been around the world and now I know
There ain't no place that smells like home

Down by the lake where I can grow

Take me back to the air so sweet
It smells like incense, sweat, and weed
I've been around the world and I trust my feet
To take me back where my old friends meet

Down by the lake where I can grow
Down by the lake where I can grow
Down by the lake where I can grow

Sirens in the dead of night
A boy got shot, oh, the mothers cry
We laid our flowers by the lake
God, He giveth, God, He takes

Take me back to the winter snow
To summer rain where grass can grow
Seasons come, let seasons go
There ain't no place that smells like
There ain't no place that feels like
There ain't no place that hurts like home



No comments:

Post a Comment