Today is Sunday, the 21st of June 2026.
Bon Été, Bon Été …
Bon Été, Bon Été …
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été, j'aperçois le soleil…
I am an owl, thinks Twenty-Five, the little tawny owl. I don't like the sun. And I don't like summer. I am a bird of the night.
He opens his beak and turns his head towards the sun and lets the warm wind breath through his brown feathers.
Don't I like the sun? And don't I like summer?
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été
Voilà l'été, j'aperçois le soleil…
I am an owl, thinks Twenty-Five, the little tawny owl. I don't like the sun. And I don't like summer. I am a bird of the night.
He opens his beak and turns his head towards the sun and lets the warm wind breath through his brown feathers.
Don't I like the sun? And don't I like summer?
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
"Bromford"
Pray for who
Pretty please
Who knows what
Crowded, empty
Crowdsurfing all winter
Hand to hand, you surfed all SUMMER
Bloodstream sick with contraband
A perfect stranger's perfect
Hand to mouth all SUMMER
Hand to mouth all SUMMER
Hand to mouth all SUMMER
Today the country clerk of Orleans Parish dropped the call twice
Then coldcalled, "Baby, baby, your new adventure will be mind blowing
Mind blowing
Mind blowing"
Hand to hand all winter
Hand to hand all winter
Hand to hand all winter
Today the country clerk of Orleans Parish dropped the call twice
Then coldcalled, "Baby, baby, your new adventure will be mind blowing
Mind blowing
Mind blowing"
Hand to hand all winter.
"Bromford"
SUMMER was all we had
Wish that we'd been older
In my weaker times
You're still on my shoulder
My one time love
My injured blood
My songless bird
My sweet interred
I will never know
Dresser where I found
Papers of my father
Bromford my home
She was my first mother
I still look for light
This did not destroy me
I was given love
You can now rest sweetly
SUMMER was all we had
Wish that we'd been older
In my weaker times
You're still on my shoulder
My one time love
My injured blood
My songless bird
My sweet interred
I will never know
Dresser where I found
Papers of my father
Bromford my home
She was my first mother
I still look for light
This did not destroy me
I was given love
You can now rest sweetly



Fox Point, Charleroi
ReplyDeleteThat's right ...
ReplyDeleteKristin Hersh - Fox Point
William Fitzsimmons - Charleroi
More and more...
ReplyDeleteFox Point... Charleroi... Welcome, welcome...
677 songs about 286 different cities (and places).
*** Earth IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ***
New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem II and New Amsterdam I and Coney Island I)
Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
London IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Soho II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I and Richmond I and Hampstead I)
California IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
Berlin IIIIIIIIIIIII
Babylon/Babel IIIIIIIIIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
Memphis IIIIIIIIII
Eden IIIIIIIIII
Amsterdam IIIIIIII
Jerusalem IIIIIIII
Temple IIIIIIII
Paris IIIIIIII
San Francisco IIIIIIII
Bethlehem IIIIII
Mars IIIIII
Eldorado (aka. El Dorado) IIIIII
Chicago IIIIII
Las Vegas IIIII
Lily IIIII
Venus IIIII
Virginia IIIII
Warsaw IIII (including Warszawa I)
Seattle IIII
Baltimore IIII
Detroit IIII
Boston IIII
Liverpool IIII
Jupiter IIII
Carolina IIII
New Orleans IIII
Shanghai IIII
Philadelphia III
Manchester III
Houston III
Moscow III
Rome III
Kansas City III
Miami III
Berkeley III
Tijuana III
Hong Kong III
Nashville III
Budapest II
Acapulco II
Montréal II
Galway II
Washington II
Barcelona II
Belfast II
Tulsa II
Copenhagen II
Damascus II
Vienna II
Saint Malo II (also San Malo I)
Jericho II
Black Mountain II
Soma II
Bangkok II
Dallas II
Istanbul II
Oklahoma II
Buffalo II
Pittsburgh II
Brighton II
Singapore II
Santiago II
Tupelo II
Perth II (including Baskerville I)
Venice II
Altar II
Honolulu II (including Waikiki I)
Tombstone II
Mercury II
Dublin II
Jacksonville II
Omaha II
Metropolis II
Anchor II
Minneapolis II
Baghdad II
São Paulo II
Texas II
Brownsville II
Malice I
San José I
Scarborough I
Atlantic City I
Pompeii I
Waterloo I
Pyongyang I
Yarmouth I
Santa Maria Da Feira I
West Palm Beach I
Cologne I
Monterey I
Starkville I
Odessa I
Leningrad I
Fribourg I
Montgomery I
Folsom I
Sanibel I
Harrisburg I
Gloucester I
Calgary I
Blackfield I
Gainesville I
Chernobyl I
Grevenbroich I
Mason City I
Benton I
San Jacinto I
Cairo I
Grafton I
Nazareth I
Aurora I
Durango I
Donkey Town I
Key West I
Laredo I
Durban I
Bowenville I
Woodstock I
Kalispell I
Gaza I
Oxford I
Orléans I
Kilronan I
Santa Fe I
Leicester I
Saskatoon I
Poughkeepsie I
Twin Falls I
Greenwich I
Ottawa I
Red Lake I
Sapokanikan I
Tokyo I
Guernica I
Port I
Sheffield I
Skara Brae I
Grantchester I
Bingen I
Columbia I
Marquette I
Salisbury I
Birnam I
Ramada I
Putnam I
Sterling I
Pittsfield I
Driftwood I
New Danville I
New Paris I
Muskegon I
Sapporo I
Johnsburg I
St. Charles I
Tipperary I
Sherwood I
Juno I
Aberdeen I
Margarita I
Highland I
Millbrook I
Southampton I
Central City I
San Bernardino I
Westfall I
Guajira I
Sarajevo I
Zebulon I
Asbury Park I
St. Lawrence I
Santa Monica I
Mount Airy I
Valparaiso I
Atlanta I
Galveston I
Grenville I
Heartland I
Sedan I
Blanchard I
St. James I
Saginaw I
Ceylon City I
Bristol I
Vatican I
Normal I
Baton Rouge I
Mansfield I
Shiloh I
Darlington I
Halcyon I
Lantana I
Roscoe I
Knutsford I
Indiana I
Reno I
Quantico I
Syracuse I
Innisfree I
Marrakesh I
Clare I
Coconut Grove I
San Antonio I
Antioch I
Evergreen I
Brisbane I
Romulus I
Trondheim I
Santa Ana I
Birmingham I
Ibiza I
Leon I
El Paso I
Nelson I
Red River I
Little Rock I
Göttingen I
Orlando I
Delta I
Savannah I
Suez I
Chelsea I
Rio de Janeiro I (including Ipanema I)
Knoxville I
Barley I
Ritchfield I
Monroe I
Los Feliz I
Shangdu / Xanadu I
Wismar I
Saigon I
Ocean City I
Kolkata I
Wallowa City I
Clarksdale I
Fort Wayne I
Jackson I
Alamo I
La Brea I
Mamelodi I
Locust Valley I
Juárez I
Kingsport I
Columbus I
Brunswick I
Caledonia I
Saint-Jérôme I
Saint Augustine I
Yorktown I
Banga I
Halifax I
Caroline I
DeleteTalbot I
Aspen I
Pushkin I
Sault Saint Marie I
Mexico City I
Colorado I
Providence I
St. Teresa I
Minnesota City I
Marion I
Provincetown I
Murnau I
Gibraltar I
Horizon I
Fox Point I
Charleroi I
Not even really a (real) city or place:
Jersey III
Gomorrah II
Essex II
Albion I
Idaho I
Atlantis I
Camelot I
A City With No Name I
Drywood I
🦙🦙🦙