Monday, November 28, 2022

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 230

Today is Monday, the 28th of November 2022.

»Bromford?«

»Yes, llama, I can smell that slightly familiar smell, too. Like spices, chile peppers, perhaps, maize, beans, hot taco sauce, pork or beef with a hint of frying fat.«

»That is not what I wanted to say, dude«, says the animal. »We are in a strange environment today.«

»I can only agree to that if you mean in a broken elevator's cabin in complete darkness on floor 66 that should not exist.«

»No, it feels like some kind of quiz situation. Today is Monday, the 28th of November 2022. And it smells like lions and tigers or something in here. But I did not want to talk about olfactory sensory impressions now.«

»Wicked. Where did you learn those words, KussKuss?«

Is that Nigel's voice?

Kylie who seems to have read my thoughts answers my unspoken question, »Yes, we are still here with you, Bromford, the professor, my son and I.«

»Don't you see the light, humans?« the animal shouts out.

And yes, there it is, one faint light in the darkness.

»Today is the first day after the first Sunday of Advent this year«, Professor Sideburns starts a lecture. »Very early this year. I have read in a Christian publication it cannot be dated any earlier. And in some parts of the whole wide world people have a tradition to light a candle for each of the four Sundays of Advent before Holy Eve and Christmas. Maybe that light is one of those Advent candles.«

»Or it is just an illuminated light switch, dudes«, says the llama and turns on the lights.

πŸ•―
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯


"Bromford"

I'm merely standing on holes in the ground
If I fall over, they'll never know I'm found
I may leave, but I'll never go back there
I'm only stumbling on the things that I air

Like those days on the porch of your house
Tell you wrapped in the clothes of her ???

All those times you sent my brother down your road
Holding on to the dope that you sold
I knew then that we could never be blessed
I know it this way and I know what I confess

And I'm not
Gonna say
I forget
'Cause I remember
Every day

I play death in the space of my life
That's how I feel, and I'll never think it twice
All these things that I held against you
Who should we blame for the things that we do

Who blames who for the ways that we turn
This all grow and will never see you burn
Inside I feel like a child that's all
I'm only saying the things that I've been told

And I'm not
Gonna say
I forget
'Cause I remember
Every day

Every day







6 comments:

  1. Maybe it isn't a city...
    But try something with "Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions" ...
    Wherever I heard this song... πŸ€¨πŸ––

    And be prepared for more to come... πŸŸπŸ›πŸ—πŸ˜πŸ™πŸš
    🏠🏑⛪πŸ•‹πŸ•ŒπŸ›•πŸ•⛩🏒🏣🏀πŸ₯🏦🏨🏩πŸͺπŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ―πŸ°πŸ’’πŸ—ΌπŸŒ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, Yes, ...
    Blanchard, Iowa... Must know... Must have been there... πŸ€ͺ

    Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions - Blanchard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am still not Anonymous... Just too dumb to lock in...

      Delete
  3. Blanchard - all these towns and places...

    334 songs about 174 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Chicago IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Houston III
    Baltimore II
    Moscow III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    MontrΓ©al II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Tulsa II
    Jupiter II
    Miami II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Malice I
    San JosΓ© I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    OrlΓ©ans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Jericho I
    Johnsburg I
    Nashville I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Buffalo I
    Kansas City I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Brighton I
    Black Mountain I
    Galveston I
    Grenville I
    Oklahoma I
    Heartland I
    Sedan I
    Blanchard I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I
    Drywood I

    πŸ¦™πŸ¦™πŸ¦™

    ReplyDelete