Monday, November 07, 2022

I ce-ages …

Sighing a deep breath I say, »OK, once more. Everybody who wants to join us on our quest and journey, please come inside the elevator cabin. Come closer. Hands and toes away from those elevator doors.«

Loosening my shoulders I shake my arms and hands before I put he little golden key in the lock slot.

»Could you…?« I am looking at the professor.

In understanding he is turning the key while I am pressing the blue-lightened buttons under the flaps next to the elevator manual panel.

Motionless we are all frozen in a thick silence that is following three metallic clicks. Bromford, llama, Kylie, Nigel and Professor Sideburns, the llama's professor for archaelogy, we used to call Professor Burnsides.

Suddenly and with a little jolt the elevator starts moving

πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”Ά

Today is Monday, the 7th of November 2022.


Elevating Elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment