Friday, November 12, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 185

Today is Friday, the 12th of November 2021.

Red crabs give flamingos their pinkish red colour.
The more they eat the redder their feathers get.

BINGO!

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

"Still Snowing In Bromford"

I'm walking on my own it's 1993

The heavy snow is falling like an angel over me

I see it all through a video camera filter

It feels so real like cheap golden glitter

 

There are no holes in my recollections

Time has stopped and is perfectly frozen

Those days may never come again

My optimism resembles a dying flame

 

It's still snowing, snowing in Bromford

Still breaking in my heart

It couldn't last without the hurt - without the hurt

 

We flew into the darkness and landed in the night

Through clouds and fog we glimpsed the neon lights

With make-up running eyes turned towards the sky

Our hands all gripped together holding on so tight

 

We put our bodies on the line

Built a mountain we could never climb

How could four become so strong

Yet break and leave too soon

 

It's still snowing, snowing in Bromford

Still breaking in my heart

The four of us against the world, against the world



4 comments:

  1. You spoilsport! Should change your first line...Sapporo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bromford Bibble is an idiot! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better an idiot than a camel... πŸ˜‹
    And I do not know what you two mean...

    Manic Street Preachers - Still Snowing In Sapporo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 263 songs about 136 different cities (and places).

    Sapporo, big in Japan...

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    MontrΓ©al II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Moscow II
    Malice I
    San JosΓ© I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    OrlΓ©ans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    πŸ¦™πŸ¦™πŸ¦™

    ReplyDelete