Sunday, November 14, 2021

Longer Fall Easiers …

What is it? Is it a dead spider or just an empty shell and the living spider is still on the run somewhere in this room, under the bed, behind the wardrobes?

Do NOT bring injured or orphaned wildlife to Mass Audubon wildlife sanctuaries.


And the fortune cookie says,

The truth is simple!

Today is Sunday, the 14th of November 2021.


🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷


»Why indeed should we welcome you, Master Stormcrow? Láthspell I name you, Ill-news; and ill news is an ill guest they say«, the antagonist says.

Life is a circle. I remember.

The world is falling apart. The cracks are getting bigger and deeper. What if we will not be able to mend them? Everything will be broken and devided. No healing, no reunion. Mark my words. Hear, hear. And listen to my warning. I am a prophet not a philosopher. And without understanding hearing is not listening. Oh, how I hate these dark seasons…



No comments:

Post a Comment