Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Longer In Your Own Hands …

 
The elevator is still broken.

BING!



And the fortune cookie says,

Someone who annoys you
is doing so without intent.


Today is Tuesday, the 30th of November 2021.




🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎




»Call me by your name, Ant«, the protagonist says.

»Antagonist?« asks the antagonist.

»No«, the protagonist says, »I am sorry. For a split second I thought your name was Anthony, Ant. But you are not Anthony. I am Anthony. You are the antagonist in this play. It is time for us to leave the rocking chairs on the porch and to take over our parts in the story.«

»I do not want to be the antagonist in all of this«, says the antagonist in a sad tone.

»Come, on, Joe«, the protagonist says. »We all have our baggage to carry. We all have our parts to play.«

»I am Joe?« asks the antagonist. »Joe Darque?«

»I think so«, the protagonist says.

»The man in black?« asks the antagonist.

»I am afraid that's what you are«, the protagonist says.

»Well then«, says the antagonist, »see you on the other side, brother.«

No comments:

Post a Comment