Friday, July 24, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 117



Today is Friday, the 24th of July 2020.

Ginger tea. 
Did Ginger Rogers have red hair?
Did she have Fred Astaire? 
My goodness ...
I think I see a red hare ...


🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊


"Bromford Tornado"

Summer days, where did you go?
You've let me down so bad
Clouds fill the sky
Gone is the dream
My happy hunting ground
Wild buffalo played and I never saw a rainy day
But it looks like summer days ain't coming back

March, April, May, June and July
You took me for a fail
Big chief, he lie
Cold wind blows cruel, so cold to make you die
Mountain breeze, ocean bay and I never saw a rainy day
But it looks like them summer days ain't coming back

Bromford Tornado
Adios, amigos
What can you do when your dreamworld is gone
And your friends and lovers too?
No, no, no, no, no, no

West Winter Street under the ground
The air that makes you choke
Towers of concrete, hellish go-round
Were there when I awoke
City sky pouring down with rain
That can never hope to ease the pain
And it looks like summer days ain't coming back

Bromford Tornado
Adios, amigos
Bromford Tornado
Adios, amigos



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The answer is...
      The answer is...
      THE ANSWER IS LAREDO !!!

      Electric Light Orchestra - Laredo Tornado

      Delete
    2. Hello, Laredo.

      169 songs about 83 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem IIII
      New Orleans III
      Memphis III
      Budapest II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Philadelphia II
      Hong Kong II
      Tijuana II
      Paris II
      Jerusalem II
      Houston II
      Acapulco II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I
      San Jacinto I
      Cairo I
      Grafton I
      Istanbul I
      Belfast I
      Nazareth I
      Aurora I
      Moscow I
      Durango I
      Donkey Town I
      Key West I
      Laredo I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      🦙🦙🦙

      Delete