Sunday, July 12, 2020

Longer Names ...


May the sun rise over your house every day and chase away all dark clouds. May the sun always rise over your sea of love and waffles and possibilities, dude.

Yes, llama?

Yo, dude!

I beg your pardon?

We are all part of the greatest Rap Community on this planet, this time, right here, right now. Did you know that, dude?

I am afraid I am not part of any Rap Community, animal. I am not part of any Community at all.

That is so sad. Rappers united. We all are the Wu-Tang Clan. Yo, bro! And my Clan name is Quiet Ambassador. And never ever Nigel a.k.a. Quiet Destroyer.

Quiet?

Yes.

Ambassador?

Yes. You should try the Wu-Tang Clan name generator, dude. It gave actor and comedian Donald Glover his Wu-Tang name Childish Gambino and transformed him into America's greatest music dude of the whole wide world. He mentioned it on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

Jay Leno?

Lucky Criminal, yes!

Jimmy Fallon, I think, animal. The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon since 2014.

Violent Killah? I does not think so, bro.

My Wu-Tang name is Arrogant Menace. Is this a joke, animal? Do you really want hurt me?

In Lucky Overlord's name, no. Go and ask Drunken Conqueror. Your Wu-Tang name is Gentlemen Prophet. Bromford Bibble from this day forward you will also be known as Gentlemen Prophet.

Animal?

Yes, Prophet?

I don't know this Wu-Tang Clan. And I do not like Rap music.

That's OK, Prophet.
https://
 


Today is Sunday, the 12th of July 2020.


2 comments: