Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Longer Dookus …



Today is Wednesday, the 22nd of July 2020.

We'll see things differently … "Tiger-Tiger!" - Two Boats and a Helicopter

I wanted to establish a new category in this blockblog about nothing of mine.

The bad news of the day … killing something by mentioning it was dead.

I also wanted to post two photos in a row one of which isn't haven shot yet. But we have all the time in the world, haven't we?

The bad news of the day is … The Great Dane is dead.

And the good news is … I don't have one. And I don't have won.

And the fortune cookie says,

No decision is also a decision.

And now for something completely different …

I don't want you to understand me.

Today is Doris Day, the 22nd of July 2020. Namasté, Doris Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment