Monday, July 31, 2017

Treinta y uno de julio Dos mil diecisiete


The Circus is in town. Prepare for fun and excitement. Take care of and protect your children and lock your front and back doors. They are camping in the Darkside Park with their tents and fences and trailers.

I swear I saw a llama lying and chewing and grazing on the lawn.

..... Well, I am the boy who cried llama
..... And I know I've lied in the past
..... Last night I saw its yellow eyes shining in the dark

..... Yeah, I know I spawn tales with its voice
..... And I open my mouth too fast
..... Last night I saw its footprints in the path

..... Well, I could swim every sea, South Pole to north
..... But I know I'll only ever be the boy who cried llama

..... Well, I am the shepherd's only son
..... And I know what a joke I've become
..... I have an honest heart but I've lies on my tongue
..... I don't know how this started where it came from

..... You have no reason and I have no proof
..... But this time I swear, I'm telling the truth
..... I saw that old llama from tail to tooth
..... And I know it's hungry and it's coming down too

..... Well, I could swim every sea from South Pole to north
..... And I could climb every tree scale every coarse
..... And I can only tell the truth from this stay forth
..... But I know I'll only ever be the boy who cried llama

..... Oh I'm the boy who cried llama
..... Oh I'm the boy who cried…

Blue balloons are floating past the glass-door to my penthouse's roof terrace. Or are they ninety-nine red balloons?

Beware the dancing clown. Maybe his name is Pennywise…

No comments:

Post a Comment