Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 211



Today is Wednesday, the 29th of June 2022.

Cats, cats ...
Everything gets
Better with
Cats, cats, cats ...

๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ


Grinning cat with laughing eyes... Whatever...



"A Bromford With No Name"

Everything was beautiful
Everything was right
But you could not discern the source
Of this pure delight
Where all your wildest dreams are tame
All your fiction true
But you have less control of it
Than it has of you
It's a place you cannot live
In a Bromford with no name
You can have what you bring in
But it always ends the same
Everyone was beautiful
All the lights were bright
The one you wanted most of all
Was yours without a fight


The movement was so effortless
The poetry inspired
But she was yours without a word
It's you that she desired
It's a place you cannot live
In a Bromford with no name
You can have what you bring in
But it always ends the same
Everything soon disappeared
One thing left to do
The consummation of a dream
Finally coming true
Her mouth, the only thing that's real
The reason you're alive
Your body paralyzed with fear
A kiss before you die

Something's different today. I don't get it.


3 comments:

  1. A City With No Name. Hm, wonder where that city is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the streets have no names...
    And where you ride on a horse with no name... Just kidding... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    Derek Webb - A City With No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, ...
    A City With No Name?
    Well, statistics is statistics is statistics...

    315 songs about 164 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII and West Hills I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Chicago IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Paris III
    Houston III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    Montrรฉal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Moscow II
    Baltimore II
    Tulsa II
    Jupiter II
    Miami II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Malice I
    San Josรฉ I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orlรฉans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Jericho I
    Johnsburg I
    Nashville I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Buffalo I
    Kansas City I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I

    ๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ™

    ReplyDelete