Saturday, June 11, 2022

T ableaux …

Ding Dong.

The doorbell to my penthouse above the fifteenth floor of the apartment house on 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside, is ringing. Again…

»Oh, come on!« I say.

»Must be my assistent«, Kylie says. »I have sent him a message a little while ago right after I have received Professor Burnside's message«

»Sideburn's the name«, Professor Sideburn murmurs. »The name is Sideburn.«

»The archaeologist's assistant's assistant?« I ask. »He doesn't happen to listen to the name Nigel? And he doesn't happen to be your own son?«

»I let myself in«, Nigel says entering the living-room. »We've still got the keys to your penthouse-apartment.«

»Bringing the band back together again«, says the llama chewing some fresh hay from a fresh box.

🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕🕕

Today is Saturday, the 11th of June 2022.




The archaeologist's assistant assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment