Thursday, June 09, 2022

T ables …

Ding Dong.

The doorbell to my penthouse above the fifteenth floor of the apartment house on 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside, is ringing.

»Who is that?« I ask.

»Open the door and you will see«, answers the llama.

»Must be my assistent«, Professor Claude Sideburns says. »I have sent her a message a little while ago.«

»The archaeologist's assistant?« asks the llama.

»May I?«

The professor the llama likes to call Burnside walks down the hallway and answers the door.

As he returns to the living-room he says, »May I introduce my assistant, Kylie.«

»Are you serious?« I ask seeing my old friend Kylie from downstairs I have known my whole life. »You are an archaeologist's assistant now?«

But she just shrugs.

🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖

Today is Thursday, the 9th of June 2022.


The archaeologist's assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment