Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Little Rocks in a Natural State …


Today is Tuesday, the 2nd of April 2019.

Kylie is calling from Arkansas. The Baptists' Church of Springfield, Arkansas, is a very quiet and save place, Kylie says with a certain whisper in her voice.

Bromford, my friend, could you please take a look in your basement compartment, she asks.

Why should I do that, I ask.

Because, you know, the other day, when the llama pretended to be on a world tour you finally found it in that compartment in the basement of 666 Whitaker Lane in Bromford.

But the llama is with you on a travel through the U.S. of A., isn't it?

This is not KussKuss, the llama, dude, Kylie hisses. My travelling companion is no animal at all.

Not, I ask?

No, this is a flerken, Kylie whispers.

A what, I ask.

A flerken, a very dangerous alien lifeform only disguised as a llama. In reality it has disgusting tentacles coming out of its' mouth devouring everyone and everything around it. It ate all the waiters and waitresses in that diner last night. So KussKuss, the real llama, is either in your basement or inside that weird monster that is taking a shower next door.

Kylie, I ask alarmed, are you in danger? Then get out of there, at once.

The Baptists' Church of Springfield, Arkansas, in the Mockingbird Road, is a very save and quiet place, I can hear a creepy voice on the end of the line.

And then… Nothing more than a diabolical laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment