Saturday, March 23, 2019

Gophers are playing hockey …


Today is Saturday, the 23rd of March 2019.

Kylie is calling from Minnesota. Land of 10,000 Lakes. Gopher State. State of Hockey. L'Étoile du Nord.

I did it, Bromford, I dit it. She is giggling in a most peculiar way.

What did you do? Instead of of an answer she screams out her triumph.

Then I hear another voice on the phone. Bromford, it's me, KussKuss.

Who, I aks.

Oh, come on, you human. You know me, KussKuss, the walking and talking llama, your old friend and companion.

Ah, I say, the animal. How have you been?

Continuity, please. Mind the continuity. The llama is not amused. You cannot be worried about me in the previous posts and now pretend you don't know me. I am OK, but Kylie must have lost her mind. She tried to rob a bank the other day, here in Springfield, Minnesota. She placed a wooden desk right in front of an ATM.

Right in front of what, I ask.

An ATM - an automated teller machine. She sat down and told the customers the machine was broken and they had to give all their money to her so that she could bring it inside the bank to deposit it into their bank accounts.

I am frowning. I know how an ATM usually works but do you know, animal?

Who cares, Bromford? Kylie has lost her mind. She had bag full of bank notes at the end of the day. She even tricked the money transporter into giving her all the cash instead of refilling the ATM. And do you know what she did with this money?

Do I have a choice to get to know that or not?

She bought a giant shredder and turned all the Presidents on the banknotes into confetti. Then she entered the IDS Center in the city of Minnesota, Minnesota…

IDS Center, I ask…

One of the highest buildings in the State of Minnesota, 241 meters or 792 feet and 57 floors or stories…

What stories, I ask…

Stop questioning everything I am trying to tell you, the llama complains. You are ruining my story, you human. She entered the building, made it to the roof and threw all the money-confetti in the air.

I did it, I did it, Kylie is singing in the background.

Do I have to worry, I ask the llama, what can I do?

You are too far away, you cannot do anything at the moment, the llama sighs. But I have go to now. She is damaging the motel room at the moment.

Look what I did, I can hear Kylie sing. I did it. I did it…

And I can still hear her singing long after the llama has hung up the phone…


No comments:

Post a Comment