Saturday, September 24, 2016

Walking…


On Speeding Cars…

That's dangerous, you know.
I went down on Whitaker Lane today.
The street was deserted.
Not a living soul in sight.
The world was full of zombies.

What I would be in a zombie apocalypse?
Dead most likely.

So if I stand in front of a speeding car
Would you tell me who you are, what you like?
What's on your mind, if I'd get it right?
How I love that no one knows
And these secrets all that we've got so far
The demons in the dark, lie again
Play pretends like it never ends
This way no one has to know…

The whole life is improvisation.
And I am very bad at impro, you know.

Stand in front of a speeding car
like a deer in the headlights.

The google translator network is reading my mind again.

And the elevator is still broken.

Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale…


No comments:

Post a Comment