Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Great Relieve…



You drink water.
I drink gasoline.
One of us is happy.
The other one is me.


Do not disturb! Relevant things are happening.

This is nothing but spontaneous humbug of a historical and yet quite hysterical kind.

That bearded man was wearing a red fez. And the Doctor was strangling him with his scarf. But that is not what I wanted to talk about.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.

And you should think about things. Who are you? And where and why and so on and on and on and son… And you should think about sins…

I am walking in the footsteps of William, the Conqueror. Well, not really… That is just another stolen memory from somebody else. Like name-dropping names of famous persons I have never really met. Vincent Churchill was a fine chap, by the way, and he played a fantastic hand of cards…Not to mention that his name was really Winston, not Vincent…

I am not walking or travelling anywhere. I am grounded to the place of my birth. Or well, nearby to be precise. I never leave home where the heart is and I never will. I never leave home where the herd is what hard is…

Utter humbug.

And there are these food steps where you can get food for free just as long as you look miserable or crazy enough or just unable to deal with the struggles of your daily life.

Who was Doctor Struggles, by the way?

And for those of you who care. I am not stitious. I am super. I am superstitious!


No comments:

Post a Comment