Sunday, September 18, 2016

Speedy's Back In Town…



Speedy's back in town. That little mousy man with his black vibrissae moustache and his sombrero just showed up again and re-opened 

SPEEDY'S
SANDWICH BAR & CAFE
BREAKFAST • LUNCH • PASTA

 with that famous red marquise in the basement of 666, Whitaker Lane.

Yes, I am going with the local customs from now on naming the number before the street's name.

And "Olé!" is all I ever heard him say.

"Get out you silly cuckoo", he is yelling at me. "I'm your bartender not your shrink, you fool. Take your well-groomed prejudices and stereotypes and leave my restaurant at once."

Oh, I feel so socially awkward. Or is it awe? Awesome awkward. Awe, I feel so awesomely awkwardly.

My train of thoughts has left the station and jumped the rails.

I owe you awe. Owesome. Or is it oar? Oak. Oaken oars row your boot gently down the awe. Oaken oars hit open oats. Oats are not otters. Otter's oat in the wind in the willows is really otter's oatmeal. Or oaken oarmeal?

Gently down the stream. Scream. Do you like horror movies? What is your favourite horror movie, friend?

And never leave the roller coaster in full speed!

STOP !!!

WHAAAT ????


No comments:

Post a Comment