Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 293

Today is Wednesday, the 19th of June 2024.

What is going on with that human Bromford? the shark asked the dolphin when he swam by.

I think this blockblog of his went a little animalistic lately, the dolphin answered. Is that what you mean, shark?

That and that this city-quiz of his has gotten kind of random.

What do you mean?

Look at today's city. Nobody knows this small town in Texas, but he just added it to the list of songs about cities although none of them is about the small town in Texas. They are about planets or elements or simple soil. But he added the name and the songs just because Wikipedia says there is a small town in Texas of the same name.

Now you are kind of spoiling everyone the answer to today's quiz, shark.

And tomorrow's and the day-after-tomorrow's and so on and so on. And since when do we emoji-animals comment on the city-song-quizzes? Nowadays Bromford's blockblog is all about song-quizzes and new animal companions.

And about full-moons once a month. Do not forget the full-moon posts, shark.

I really liked reading this blockblog about nothing until…

Until when, shark?

Until I realized that I am only a big fish and that I do not have access to the internet and that I am not able to read… or speak…

And as the shark swam away frowning the dolphin said to himself,

Note to myself, send a message to the SLAS to check the possibilities of speech and the world wide web. Second note to myself, reconsider our farewell-message to humanity. Maybe there is a better way of saying it than, ' So long and thanks for all the fish.'

🐬🐬🐬🐬
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬


"Fire, Water, Bromford & Air
    - Fire (You Give Me Some Sweet Lovin')
    - Water (Keep On Rollin')"

Fire shine on me
Show me the way to better days.
Water cool me down
So that I can see the way.
Fire, Water, Bromford and Air,
Come together in my soul
And when you hear me wait for my sign
And I leave for a better time.
Can you hear me, can hear me
Can you hear me, can hear me

Can you hear me, can hear me
Can you hear me, can hear me

You′re the light that fills me up.
You burning me like fire
Fills my senses, fills my mind.
Your worlds can take me higher


Higher and higher
Bring me to mystery love.
You are the sun
That fills the room with light
You give me the flame
That turns me insane
Burns my hand like fire
Let me be a piece of you.
And I will give you my desire
And you give me some,
Some sweet loving, every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.
You give me some sweet loving every day.

I see them.
I hear them
They coming.
They slowing
Keep on... Keep on Rolling




3 comments:

  1. Fire, Water and Earth. Is Earth the small town in Texas? 🌏

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed...
    Earth is a small, rural city in Lamb County, West Texas, United States. As of the 2020 Census, the population was 901. πŸ™„

    Jane - Fire, Water, Earth & Air - Fire (You Give Me Some Sweet Lovin') - Water (Keep On Rollin')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth? 🌍 Have to discuss that with the SLAS...

    454 songs about 216 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem II and New Amsterdam I and Coney Island I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I and Richmond I and Soho I and Hampstead I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIIIIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Memphis IIIIIIII
    Eden IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIIII
    San Francisco IIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Paris IIIII
    Chicago IIII
    Warsaw IIII (including Warszawa I)
    Seattle IIII
    Las Vegas IIII
    Baltimore IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Houston III
    Moscow III
    Rome III
    Kansas City III
    Miami III
    Berkeley III
    Tijuana III
    Mars III
    Venus III
    Budapest II
    Hong Kong II
    Acapulco II
    MontrΓ©al II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Tulsa II
    Copenhagen II
    Jupiter II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Saint Malo II (also San Malo I)
    Jericho II
    Nashville II
    Black Mountain II
    Soma II
    Bangkok II
    Dallas II
    Istanbul II
    Oklahoma II
    Buffalo II
    Pittsburgh II
    Brighton II
    Singapore II
    Santiago II
    Liverpool II
    Tupelo II
    Malice I
    San JosΓ© I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Oxford I
    OrlΓ©ans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Johnsburg I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Galveston I
    Grenville I
    Heartland I
    Sedan I
    Blanchard I
    St. James I
    Saginaw I
    Ceylon City I
    Bristol I
    Vatican I
    Normal I
    Baton Rouge I
    Mansfield I
    Shiloh I
    Darlington I
    Halcyon I
    Lantana I
    Honolulu I
    Roscoe I
    Knutsford I
    Indiana I
    Reno I
    Quantico I
    Syracuse I
    Innisfree I
    Marrakesh I
    Clare I
    Coconut Grove I
    San Antonio I
    Antioch I
    Minneapolis I
    Evergreen I
    Brisbane I
    Boston I
    Romulus I
    Trondheim I
    Santa Ana I
    Birmingham I
    Ibiza I
    Earth I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Essex II
    Albion I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I
    Drywood I

    πŸ¦™πŸ¦™πŸ¦™

    ReplyDelete