Monday, May 30, 2022

B aboons …

The face at the window is drinking the light of life and darkness eats my heart.

Do you hear the cows scream?

Come home, time, your head is full of tulips.




»Excuse me, please«, Professor Burnside says, »Is this going anywhere? Do you still need me?«

»His name is Sideburns.«

»That's right«, Professor Sideburns says. »But what can I do for you two?«

»Make yourself useful«, the llama says. »Can't you see the grass needs mowing?«

»What grass?« the so-called Professor Sideburns asks. »Do you have grass on the roofterrace?«

»The grass in the garden, can't you see it?«

»What garden?«

»Take the grass in Bromford Park, for Neil's sake.«

»One last question«, Professor Sideburns seems not too confident. »Who is this Neil you are talking now?«

I am trying hard to ignore this chit-chat.

»Green«, I say. »Did you notice that this treasure map is green, animal?«

»Now we are getting somewhere.«

I cannot read the expression on the llama's face.

🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙
🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙
🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙🕙

Today is Monday, the 30th of May 2022.





No comments:

Post a Comment