Saturday, October 09, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 180

Today is Saturday, the 9th of October 2021.

How could you connect a dung beetle to another animal?
Dung beetles' dung balls look like... well... balls. They are round.
But this brings me further away from the connection I want to make.
Balls... colourful balls... SEALS!!! 🦥
No seal emoji, sorry.
Seals like to balance balls on the tipp of their noses. That's what THEY say...

Whatever... Song quiz... guess or google or whatever what city this song is about.


"New Bromford"

Sally’s got a car

She’ll take us out of this place

Cause World War II is out of our face

I can’t convince your to come

You’re going to have to do that yourself

But you’ll seduce me none the less

It’s what you were trained to do

Your taller than I hoped you’d be

I guess didn’t pay attention

As long as you fit in the front seat

It’s fine with me

When I get tired you’ll drive

You know the station I like

Just be still in your seat

And listen, to what drove me here

Peter’s got a place

He’s been begging us to come up

But I told you not to talk

When I’ve got needs

Filled up your womb

And you called the police

Your father’s the police

And your mother, she knows this scene

Sorry you missed a test

Sorry you missed a dance

Sorry your mom hates me so much

Cause I’m everything she wants in a man

Sorry you missed a test

Sorry you missed that last dance

Sorry your dad hates me so much

Cause I’m doing everything he wished he could have

In this bed, in this room

I’ll take it

I’ll take it

I’ll take it

I’ll take it

3 comments:

  1. New Paris. What happened to the old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some dark wizard called Grindelwald distroyed it in 1930-something... :D

    Strand of Oaks - New Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. 258 songs about 133 different cities (and places).

    New Paris - somewhere in the U.S. of A. ...

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIII)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Amsterdam IIIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Memphis IIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Jerusalem IIII
    Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Warsaw III
    Budapest II
    Rome II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Montréal II
    Seattle II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Malice I
    San José I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Las Vegas I
    Oxford I
    Orléans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Damascus I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Tulsa I
    Jupiter I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Soma I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Albion I
    Essex I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete