Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Longer Livings …


Woke up. I don't remember where it was. Green Window. I am a superhero now and my superpower is the indifference. I face every threat with a shrug and a "Who Cares???".

I know I keep repeating myself. Life is a flat circle.

Do you want to know your own superhero name?

Take the colour of your shirt and add the next closest thing to your right hand side.

And guess what… When they gave me my superhero name … Green Window … I was wearing a green polo-shirt … typos short and shit do not make sense here … and I was sitting right next to a window … well in fact left to a window from the window's point of view. And now I have to save the world every evening.

But not caring indifferently and ignoring the problems of the world are not my only superpower. I also have the ability to leave my body and leave it behind. My mind wanders off when I am standing right next to me … literally.


And the fortune cookie says,

The main function of the body is
to carry the brain around.


Today is Tuesday, the 5th of October 2021.


🧠 🧠 🧠 🧠 🧠


»Where is Bromford's brain when he is leaving his body?« the antagonist asks.

»That is the most important question, Ant. Where is Bromford's brain?« says the protagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment