Friday, September 04, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 123

Today is Friday, the 4th of September 2020.
Whereever you are. The show must go on, Ron.
Help me, Rhonda. Who is Rhonda? Rhonda, the little wonder...
 
Stop! City-Song-Quiz.
 *
 *

 *

"Down In Bromford"

Do u remember when I was in Bromford

When everybody drove a Chevrolet
There was a guy he first avoided me
 
It was ok but he had something I need
Remember dancing at the high school hop

The dress I ruined with the soda pop

I kissed the guy but I wanted some more

We ended lying mostly on the floor

Do u remember when I was in Bromford

When everybody drove a Chevrolet  
We always had a tranquillized day
Me and my boy we took the valium way

Do u remember when I was in Bromford
When everybody drove a Chevrolet

Whatever happened to the boy next door
The sometime crew cut from the pharmacy store

We couldn't wait for the end of the day (in Bromford)

We took the car and went to San Jose

Thats where he told me he would give me a ring

Thats where I left dont know anything
 
Give me something that I can remember
From July to the end of September

I never thought it would ever end

This valium summer with my pharmacy friend

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Doggie-Picture is back !!! 🧡🧡🧡

    Munk - Down In L.A. (Shazam Remix)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.A. is still third...

    175 songs about 87 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
    Berlin IIIIIII
    London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
    Amsterdam IIIIII
    San Francisco IIII
    Bethlehem IIII
    New Orleans III
    Memphis III
    Philadelphia III
    Budapest II
    Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Warsaw II
    Rome II
    Manchester II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Paris II
    Jerusalem II
    Houston II
    Acapulco II
    Galway I
    Malice I
    San José I
    Barcelona I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Chicago I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    Berkeley I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Miami I
    Fribourg I
    Baltimore I
    Montgomery I
    Detroit I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Washington I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Seattle I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Saint Malo I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Belfast I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Moscow I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bangkok I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Albion I
    Gomorrah I
    Essex I
    Idaho I

    🦙🦙🦙

    ReplyDelete