Friday, September 27, 2019

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 78


Today is Friday, the 27th of September 2019.

The sky is undecided. Rain or shine? And there it is... THE RAINBOW.
And it ends right between the two cell towers...
Give me my pot of gold and my daily dose of electrical pollution...


"Bromford"

Don't you cherish me to sleep
Oooooh
Never keep your eyelids clipped
Hold me for the pops and clicks
I was only for the father's crib

Hair, old, long along
Your neck onto your shoulder blades
Oooooh
Always keep that message taped
Cross your breasts you won't erase
I was only for your very space

Hip, under nothing
Propped up by your other one, face 'way from the sun
Just have to keep a dialogue
Teach our bodies: haunt the cause
I was only trying to spell a loss


Joy, it's all founded
Pincher with the skin inside
Oooooh
You pinned me with your black sphere eyes
You know that all the rope's untied
I was only for to die beside

So itʼs storming on the lake
Little waves our bodies break

There's a fire going out
But there's really nothing to the south

Swollen orange and light let through
Your one piece swimmer stuck to you

Sold, I'm Ever
Open ears and open eyes
Ooooh
Wake up to your starboard bride
Who goes in and then stays inside
Oh the demons come, they can subside


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bon Iver - Calgary

      Winter is still coming... :D

      Delete
    2. 106 songs about 59 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Los Angeles IIIIIIII (including Hollywood II)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem III
      Budapest II
      New Orleans II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Memphis II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester I
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Houston I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Philadelphia I
      Waterloo I
      Paris I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Hong Kong I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Jerusalem I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Hamburg I (including Wilhelmsburg I)
      Calgary I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      Delete