Friday, April 05, 2024

Bromford and Unicorn ...

 


* My dear Bromford, dude …

- What is it, my dear llama, animal?

* Are you a white horse now, dude?

- Not that I know of. Why are you asking?

* Just look at this picture! There is a white horse - must be Bromford. And the unicorn is that blue-haired and not so well shaved guy in suit and tie.

- Artificial intelligence. It is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

* Gorrest Fump…

- Animal, what tells you that I will not have my hair dyed blue, that I will not have a body modification by having a single horn implanted on my forehead? And afterwards I could invite a white horse for an interview to become my new animal companion.

* You could, dude. But just because you could, should you?

🔄🔄🔄🔄🔄

Today is Friday, the 5th of April 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment