Thursday, April 18, 2024

Bromford and Dog ...

 

»Do you still think it is a good idea?«

»What is a good idea, llama?«

»Searching for a new animal companion, dude.«

»As I said, llama, I am looking for a change. And this picture reminds me of my old dog Sparky back on the farm in Minnesota. I wonder if he still lives there with all those rabbits and guinea pigs of mine on that animal farm in the North with Farmer Frank where Ma and Pa brought him when he got sick.«

»This seams so wrong in so many ways. The old legend of the farms for old and sick animals in the North with endless vacations and happiness on cloudy hills.«

»I don't know what you are talking about, you walking and talking llama.«

»Again, you are looking younger on that picture, skinnier and why is your hair black, dude?«

»Artistic freedom, animal, artistic freedom. And is there another than the obvious reason that makes you think it is no good idea to search for a new animal companion?«

»There are rumours, dude, rumours from the sewers. Something is going on in the animal society. Something is going to happen. And you still think dogs are man's best friends? Never heard about Cujo, the murderous Saint Bernard, or Blondie, Adolf Hitler's dog?«

»Don't be silly, llama.«

»Don't say, I didn't warn you.«

↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Today is Thursday, the 18th of April 2024.


1 comment:

  1. A dog? I cannot believe it. Vote for a llama! Always vote for a llama... 🦙

    ReplyDelete