Saturday, February 18, 2023

A bandoneds …

 
Regularity should bring some kind of flow into my life.
I want some order or the peace of a guideline.
Let's call it a schedule.

I am looking for some order in all the chaos.
And I don't know which of my characters I want to admit that.

Kylie is following my gaze or even my stare at the treasure map on its' wooden stand.

»If Claude Sideburns is not a real professor of archaeology«, she speaks out her and my thoughts, »does that have to mean that the treasure map is not real?«

The llama puts its' snout on my shoulder from behind me.

»I have never heard of a place or island called Greenolion.«

»But that we never heard of a place or island called Greenolion«, Kylie says, »does that have to mean that it is does not real?«

Nigel puts his chin on my other shoulder from behind me.

»Didn't we say Greenolion was a sunken continent?«

The green treasure map seams to glow and twink at me and it seams to be singing in a faint voice.

»Bored of the life in the City of Gold
He'd left and let nobody know.
Gone were the towers he had known from a child,
Alone with the dream of a life
He travelled the wide open road,
The blinkered arcade,
In search of another to share in his life.
Nowhere.
Everyone looked so strange to him.

They've got no horns and they've got no tail
They don't even know of our existence.
Am I wrong to believe in a City of Gold
That lies in the deep distance, he cried

And wept as they led him away to a cage...«


⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜


Today is Saturday, the 18th of February 2023.



Greenolion


No comments:

Post a Comment