Sunday, April 04, 2021

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 150

 Today is Sunday, the 4th of April 2021.
- HAPPY EASTER -

🐰🐰🐰

A firefly once fell in love with a butterfly - it burned up both of them in the end.

 

"Bromford"

Die to be reborn, I must turn this thing around turn this thing around

Die to be reborn, I must turn this thing around, I must turn this thing, I

Can't find a way

This is the perfect life, the life that's born from imperfection, I will

Embrace disappointment

Die to be, I must find a way, I must turn this thing around, I must turn

This thing

To mend the life that's torn

This is the perfect life, the life that's born from imperfection, I will embrace

Between two headland points lies the bay of Skaill, escape from the

Mainland, here could tell some tales

Where the wind whips up the waves white horses see the brave, the orcas

Come here every year

This is the cradle of man, and seen many tears

Where the wind whips up the waves white horses see the brave

It is clear this is so, will this strange grief ever let me go?

Where the wind whips up the waves white horses see the brave


3 comments:

  1. Skara Brae. Stoneage city...nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pendragon - Skara Brae

      Skara Brae is the Pompeii of Scotland. 😀

      Delete
    2. 228 songs about 114 different cities (and places).

      Skara Brae? Okay ... 🙄

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn II and Chelsea I and Harlem I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIII)
      London IIIIIIIII (including Chelsea II and Londinium I and Walthamstow I)
      Berlin IIIIIIII
      Amsterdam IIIIIII
      Bethlehem IIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Memphis IIII
      Jerusalem IIII
      Babylon/Babel IIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      New Orleans III
      Philadelphia III
      Manchester III
      Budapest II
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Hong Kong II
      Tijuana II
      Paris II
      Houston II
      Acapulco II
      Montréal II
      Seattle II
      Galway II
      Washington II
      Detroit II
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Gloucester I
      Calgary I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I
      San Jacinto I
      Cairo I
      Grafton I
      Istanbul I
      Belfast I
      Nazareth I
      Aurora I
      Moscow I
      Durango I
      Donkey Town I
      Key West I
      Laredo I
      Durban I
      Bangkok I
      Bowenville I
      Woodstock I
      Shanghai I
      Kalispell I
      El Dorado I
      Gaza I
      Las Vegas I
      Oxford I
      Orléans I
      Kilronan I
      Santa Fe I
      Leicester I
      Saskatoon I
      Singapore I
      Poughkeepsie I
      Twin Falls I
      Greenwich I
      Ottawa I
      Damascus I
      Red Lake I
      Sapokanikan I
      Tokyo I
      Guernica I
      Port I
      Sheffield I
      Skara Brae I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Gomorrah II
      Albion I
      Essex I
      Idaho I
      Atlantis I
      Camelot I

      🦙🦙🦙

      Delete