Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Longer Withins …

Nine - Penguin One, Us Zero


You know it is time

- when the music you are listening to gives you a headache.

- when the way you are listening music to is not up to date any longer.

- when they tell you the medium you are using for listening music to is outdated and has never been sexy at all.

And yes, I am complaining and I am whining.

What happened to music albums? Where are the songs? Where are the musical heroes of my youth?

I have never felt this old before, haven't I?

We are the heroes of our time and yet we are not.


And the fortune cookie says,

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Today is Wednesday, the 21st of April 2021.



🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨

KussKuss!

The protagonist shouts out.

SMACK!

Yak! A llama kissed me!

I like you, dude. Kissing is so primate, you human apeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment