Friday, June 05, 2020

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 110



Today is Friday, the 5th of June 2020.

Ryan Gosling is the best actor in the world.
Why? Reasons, reasons, reasons... Nobody needs them.



"Bromford"

They're throwing rocks and paving stones
So lets go while we can
Put your finger on the map
Who cares where it lands
Cause we're all better off in Bromford

On the road and out of town
We're moving on again
Everything they say is true
This city is insane
Every possibility
Nothing's left to chance
They're throwing rocks and pavings stones
Who says it has to last?

On the run
Till we're caught in Bromford
Cause we're all better dead
Than be caught
Maybe best not to talk
Till Bromford
Cause we're all better off in Bromford

On the run
Till we're caught in Bromford
Cause we're all better off
In Bromford

On the run
Till we're caught
In Bromford

On the run
Till we're caught
In Bromford

On the run
Till we're caught
In Bromford

3 comments:

  1. N.Y. Lyrics...
    Black lives matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N.Y. is more than enough ... :D
      Doves - N.Y.
      Every Live Matters !!! Peace !!!

      Delete
    2. Ryan Gosling is not the best actor in the world!
      But maybe New York City is the capital of the world...
      # All Lives Matter


      162 songs about 78 different cities (and places).

      *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Chelsea I) ***

      Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
      Los Angeles IIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood III)
      Berlin IIIIIII
      London IIIIII (including Londinium I and Chelsea I and Walthamstow I)
      Amsterdam IIIIII
      San Francisco IIII
      Bethlehem IIII
      New Orleans III
      Memphis III
      Budapest II
      Babylon II (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
      Warsaw II
      Rome II
      Manchester II
      Philadelphia II
      Hong Kong II
      Tijuana II
      Paris II
      Jerusalem II
      Houston II
      Galway I
      Malice I
      San José I
      Barcelona I
      Scarborough I
      Atlantic City I
      Pompeii I
      Chicago I
      Waterloo I
      Pyongyang I
      Yarmouth I
      Santa Maria Da Feira I
      Berkeley I
      West Palm Beach I
      Cologne I
      Monterey I
      Starkville I
      Odessa I
      Tupelo I
      Leningrad I
      Miami I
      Fribourg I
      Baltimore I
      Montgomery I
      Detroit I
      Folsom I
      Perth I
      Sanibel I
      Harrisburg I
      Washington I
      Gloucester I
      Acapulco I
      Calgary I
      Seattle I
      Blackfield I
      Omaha I
      Gainesville I
      Santiago I
      Saint Malo I
      Chernobyl I
      Grevenbroich I
      Brownsville I
      Mason City I
      Benton I
      San Jacinto I
      Cairo I
      Grafton I
      Istanbul I
      Belfast I
      Nazareth I
      Aurora I

      Not even really a (real) city or place:
      Jersey III
      California II
      Albion I
      Gomorrah I
      Essex I
      Idaho I

      🦙🦙🦙

      Delete