Saturday, August 24, 2019

Too early… too soon…



'What is it you are drinking there?' the llama asks.

'It's just a little hot water with some ginger in it', I answer.

'And you are drinking this because…?' the llama keeps asking.

'Because… health… healthy reasons…', I start to stammer.

'And because we had very little ginger in the penthouse', the llama comes to a conclusion, 'you are in fact drinking some hot water with very little ginger in it. So, when being honest to yourself, you are drinking hot water. And now hear and answer my question… Why?'

'Because Saturday has come too soon' I say. 'I am invited to a birthday party and I have to take a shower and to shave myself and dress and everything…'

The llama is not quite pleased with this conversation as I can see and I can hear some unsatisfied noises.

'And what is this with gingers and redheads again?' the animal asks.

'I do not have time for that now'; I scream and jump up from my chair. 'Go and ask Ed from next door.'

Today is Saturday, the 24th of August 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment