Wednesday, August 07, 2019

It started ...


********************
********************
********************
********************
********************
********************

Today is Wednesday, the 7th of August, 2019. It started with a kiss. But that is not true. No-one kissed me. I just missed a post date, a post Tuesday to be precise. 'Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" And I took a watch out of my waistecoat-pocket. 'But you are not a White Rabbit with pink eyes,' Alice said. 'Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?' the llama shouted as if in pain. 'Tired,' I think. 'I am too tired for nonsense on this Wednesday that should have been a Tuesday...' 

********************
********************
********************
********************
********************
********************

No comments:

Post a Comment