Saturday, June 23, 2018

Tredive tredjedel to-tusind-atten ...

Today was Saturday, the 23rd of June 2018...


Pictures.

We need more pictures in our heads.

I am the God of hellfire. I am Prometheus.

I was banished from the heavenly palaces because I stole the Fire from the other Gods and brought it to mankind. I am the Firebearer.

They punished me. They chained me to a mountain by the seaside. And every morning an eagle comes flying by, hacking and tearing its' beak into my liver, eating it whole and causing the most un-earthly pains you can imagine.

And every sleepless night my liver grows back again just to let the whole torture start anew every morning.

I am Lucifer. I am the banned and fallen angel.

I made a deal with God. A deal with one of them? All of them? Are they all one?

Or was it the Devil?

They are all the same. Two sides of a coin. But both part oft he big game.

I am ready. I will take every chance…

And always remember…
Nobody likes vomitting wombats…


No comments:

Post a Comment