Thursday, March 24, 2016

Well...


Well…

Let's see how this works…

If question marks bring me next to blogs about mental illnesses and malfunctions maybe I should change the title of my blockblog…

Done…

Back to the roots…

Well, halfway through…

And maybe to bring me out of the corner of German psychiatry camps and ADHD and burnout and borderlines I should change my background…

Enough space…

Where are all those fluffy honey-bunnies all dancy and jumpy?

Where are all those flowery meadows and the fresh green springtime grass?

Where are all the singing birds in the blue skies?

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Careful! Too many questions marks all over again...

Done…

There they are…

Well, halfway through…

But I still don't know where Bromford Bibble is…

2 comments:

  1. Looks, like it's working... This one is new http://radiometropolis1.blogspot.de/?expref=next-blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that's a blog about borderline, depression and suicidal tendencies. :-( mimimimimimimimimi... Where is a llama when you need one?

      Delete