Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Bromford and Llama …


 
* Oh, what a beautiful drawing of
myself, KussKuss, the legendary
llama, in my… in my white t-shirt?
But who is the human at my side?

- That is me, animal. Just look at the
heading of today's blockblog post.
'Bromford and…' The man on the
picture and from the heading, that is
me, Bromford Bibble, the guy who is
called like the town.

* No way! That guy is wearing a suit
and a tie. I have never seen a suit like
that on you. And there is no blue tie
in your wardrobe.


- Don't be so strict, animal. That is
what is called artistic freedom.

* The guy on the picture is thin and
young and has got a beard.


- Oh, come on, animal, I am not that
old.

* But you are not that young either.
You hair isn't that dark. There is much
more grey in it. You are what you
humans call a 'best ager'. And the
most important point to prove that
this cannot be a picture of you is… I
can see the dude's teeth. That dude is
smiling! I haven't seen you smile in a
long time, Bromford Bibble.


- You are so rude and mean, llama.
But your reaction shows me that my
plan for the next weeks is right,
necessary and overdue.

* What is this? Belated New Year's
resolutions? What is your great plan
for the next weeks, human?


- My great plan for the year 2024 is…
to find a new animal companion.

* WHAAAT?

🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣
🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣
🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣🔣


Today is Wednesday, the 31st of January 2024.








No comments:

Post a Comment