Monday, November 20, 2023

Two-thousand-eighteen Shades Of Bromford - Part 271

Today is Monday, the 20th of November 2023.

It is happening again, said the goat. Can you feel it?

The sheep agreed nodding, I can feel it in the air. I can feel it in the earth. I can feel it in the water.

Seven days since last new moon, said the goat, and eight days till next full moon. Magic is loading up the atmosphere like electricity before a thunderstorm.

Thunder and lightning? the sheep asked. Not in November.

Only as a metaphor, answered the goat, but we will never know where the two-legged HU will take us in the future. It's that faun at Brompton Castle.

Yes, the sheep said, the ram told me about him earlier. The starlings say, he calls himself Mr. Tumbleweed. And the crows know that he found the Gate.

As I said, said the goat, it is happening again. They are going to open the Gate. And it would be the first time in a thousand years. That's what the owls say.

We will see, the sheep said leaving the goat. And my best greetings and wishes to the SLAS.

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐


"Bromford Incident"

Standing by the Everyman, digging the rigging on my sail
Rain fell to sounds of harpsichords, to the spell of fairy tale.
The heath was hung in magic mists, enchanted dripping glades,
I'll taste a taste until my mind drifts from this scene and fades
In the night time.

Crystals sparkle in the grass, I polish them with thought
On my lash there in my eye a star of light is caught.
Fortunes told in grains of sand, here I am is all I know
Candy stuck in children's hair, everywhere I go
In the night time,
In the night time.

Gypsy is the clown of love, I paint his face a smile
Anyone we ever make we always make in style. Yeah!
Yeah, strange young girls with radar screenings, yeah,
And hands as quick as hate
I won't just now, later on maybe and even then I'll wait
In the night time,
In the night time.

Standing by the Everyman, digging the rigging on my sail
Rain fell to sounds of harpsichords, to the spell of fairy tale.
The heath was hung in magic mists, enchanted dripping glades,
I'll taste a taste until my mind drifts from this scene and fades
In the night time.
In the night time.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness... What was Hampstead again? A neighbourhood in London?

    Donovan - Hampstead Incident

    ReplyDelete
  2. London (with Hampstead) still on rank 3... bronze...

    400 songs about 195 different cities (and places).

    *** New York IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Manhattan IIIII and Brooklyn III and Chelsea II and Harlem I and New Amsterdam I) ***

    Los Angeles IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Hollywood IIIIIIIIIIIII and West Hills I)
    London IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including Chelsea III and Londinium I and Walthamstow I and Muswell Hill I and Richmond I and Soho I and Hampstead I)
    Hamburg IIIIIIIIIIIIIII (including St. Pauli III and Wilhelmsburg I and Altona I and Jenfeld I and Bahrenfeld I and Ohlsdorf I and Niendorf I)
    Berlin IIIIIIIII
    Babylon/Babel IIIIIIIII (Pompeii is in this part of the list so...)
    Amsterdam IIIIIIII
    Memphis IIIIIIII
    Jerusalem IIIIII
    Eden IIIIII
    San Francisco IIIIII
    Bethlehem IIIII
    Chicago IIII
    Warsaw IIII (including Warszawa I)
    Paris IIII
    Seattle IIII
    Las Vegas IIII
    New Orleans III
    Philadelphia III
    Manchester III
    Detroit III
    Houston III
    Baltimore III
    Moscow III
    Rome III
    Kansas City III
    Miami III
    Budapest II
    Hong Kong II
    Tijuana II
    Acapulco II
    MontrΓ©al II
    Galway II
    Washington II
    Barcelona II
    Belfast II
    Shanghai II
    Tulsa II
    Jupiter II
    Damascus II
    Vienna II
    Saint Malo II (also San Malo I)
    Jericho II
    Nashville II
    Black Mountain II
    Soma II
    Bangkok II
    Dallas II
    Berkeley II
    Malice I
    San JosΓ© I
    Scarborough I
    Atlantic City I
    Pompeii I
    Waterloo I
    Pyongyang I
    Yarmouth I
    Santa Maria Da Feira I
    West Palm Beach I
    Cologne I
    Monterey I
    Starkville I
    Odessa I
    Tupelo I
    Leningrad I
    Fribourg I
    Montgomery I
    Folsom I
    Perth I
    Sanibel I
    Harrisburg I
    Gloucester I
    Calgary I
    Blackfield I
    Omaha I
    Gainesville I
    Santiago I
    Chernobyl I
    Grevenbroich I
    Brownsville I
    Mason City I
    Benton I
    San Jacinto I
    Cairo I
    Grafton I
    Istanbul I
    Nazareth I
    Aurora I
    Durango I
    Donkey Town I
    Key West I
    Laredo I
    Durban I
    Bowenville I
    Woodstock I
    Kalispell I
    El Dorado I
    Gaza I
    Oxford I
    OrlΓ©ans I
    Kilronan I
    Santa Fe I
    Leicester I
    Saskatoon I
    Singapore I
    Poughkeepsie I
    Twin Falls I
    Greenwich I
    Ottawa I
    Red Lake I
    Sapokanikan I
    Tokyo I
    Guernica I
    Port I
    Sheffield I
    Skara Brae I
    Grantchester I
    Bingen I
    Columbia I
    Venice I
    Baghdad I
    Marquette I
    Salisbury I
    Birnam I
    Ramada I
    Putnam I
    Sterling I
    Pittsfield I
    Driftwood I
    Copenhagen I
    New Danville I
    New Paris I
    Muskegon I
    Metropolis I
    Sapporo I
    Johnsburg I
    St. Charles I
    Tipperary I
    Sherwood I
    Juno I
    Aberdeen I
    Margarita I
    Highland I
    Millbrook I
    Southampton I
    Central City I
    San Bernardino I
    Westfall I
    Buffalo I
    Guajira I
    Sarajevo I
    Zebulon I
    Asbury Park I
    St. Lawrence I
    Santa Monica I
    Mount Airy I
    Valparaiso I
    Jacksonville I
    Atlanta I
    Brighton I
    Galveston I
    Grenville I
    Oklahoma I
    Heartland I
    Sedan I
    Blanchard I
    San Malo I
    St. James I
    Saginaw I
    Ceylon City I
    Liverpool I
    Bristol I
    Vatican I
    Normal I
    Baton Rouge I
    Mansfield I
    Shiloh I
    Darlington I
    Halcyon I
    Lantana I
    Honolula I
    Roscoe I
    Knutsford I
    Pittsburgh I
    Indiana I
    Reno I

    Not even really a (real) city or place:
    Jersey III
    California II
    Gomorrah II
    Essex II
    Albion I
    Idaho I
    Atlantis I
    Camelot I
    A City With No Name I
    Drywood I
    πŸ¦™πŸ¦™πŸ¦™

    ReplyDelete