Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Twee-en-twintig van Augustus Twee-duisend-agtien ...


Today is Wednesday, the 22nd of August 2018. Why is this a Wednesday? 

The original posting order was 

Monday - Friday - Wednesday - Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday - Saturday. 

That is a reversed alphabetical order for some reason I do not understand. 

OK, Thursday fell out of this order because every Thursday is quiz day. 

But never ever will Wednesday follow Monday in good old posting order. 

But I have ruined the joke right from the start. From last Friday on I wanted to pretend that every day was a Thursday now and for all eternity. 

And yes, I know what they say. The world will end on a Thursday. That is what all the German musicians say. Even Nostromo the well-known astrologer and physician of old times said so. And yes, I know I keep repeating myself.

The world will end on a Thursday. Remember my words.

And always remember… Nobody likes Faltermeyers…

Find the mistake…

No comments:

Post a Comment