Sunday, March 18, 2018

Nke iri na asatọ nke March abụọ na iri na asatọ ...


Talking llama

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads "Talking llama for Sale."

Intrigued, he walks in.
"So what have you done with your life?" he asks the llama.

"I’ve led a very full life," says the llama. "I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served in several United Nations peacekeeping missions. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home."

The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the llama’s owner, "Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible llama like that?"

The owner says, "Because it’s a liar! It never did any of that!"

---

"What is this?" KussKuss, the walking, talking Llama of 666 Whitaker Lane asks. "Is this some kind of joke? If it is it doesn't make any sense."

"That may well be", I murmur to myself, "Because the joke was about a dog originally. But I felt like I had to transfer the dog into a llama somehow."

"I will tell you the joke again in the next post", I promise to the Llama. "Maybe it will make more sense then."

"I doubt it", I can hear the animal murmur.

No comments:

Post a Comment