Monday, March 26, 2018

मार्च के छब्बीस मार्च दो हजार अठारह ...

Today is Monday, the 26th of March 2018.

---

Talking space llama

A space pilot spots a sign outside a merchant's hut on the planet of Tatooine that reads "Talking Llama for Sale."

Intrigued, he walks in.
"So what have you done with your life?" he asks the llama.

"I've led a very full life," says the llama. "I lived on the planet of Hoth rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served the Republic in the Clone Wars. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home for former Storm Troopers."

The space pilot is flabbergasted. He asks the merchant, "Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible llama like that?"

The merchant says, "Because it’s a liar! It never did any of that!"

---

"And?" I ask the Llama. "Did you like the joke this time?"

"Well," the Llama says. "If you tell the same joke so many times that it is not funny anymore, that's what I would call 'riding a dead horse' – or a dead llama in this case."


No comments:

Post a Comment