Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon…


Bromford, wake up!

What? Why? Where…? I am not sleeping. Just keeping my eyes closed.
Sometimes trying to keep them closer… My father's eyes, they are not…
My mother's neither…

Wake Up!

I am not sleeping. Just lazing on a Sunday afternoon…
No dates, no work to do…

I go out to work on Monday morning
Tuesday I go off to honeymoon
I'll be back again before it's time for Sunny-down,
I'll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon
Bicycling on every Wednesday evening
Thursday I go waltzing to the Zoo
I come from Bromford town, I'm just an ordinary guy,
Fridays I go painting in the Louvre
I'm bound to be proposing on a Saturday night
(There he goes again)
I'll be lazing on a Sunday
Lazing on a Sunday
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon…

By Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons of Warvan!
Bromford, wake up and listen to me!

What's that noise? What's that voice?

Meet me at Bromford Harbour.
Pier 23. At 42:00.

42:00? What's that? Zulu-time?

Think about it and just be there…

No comments:

Post a Comment