Thursday, May 23, 2024

Flower Moon ...

 
»It's a Flower Moon and thank goodness no killers in sight.«

»Look, Bromford, this moon is made of cheese.«

»It's cheddar cheese, Grommit, CHEDDAR!«

»Hey, what are you and your quirky dog doing on the moon?«

»My name is KussKuss not Grommit, you Bromford-dude. And you strange human in a space suit, I am not a dog, I am a llama!«

»I am the man in the moon, forgotten astronaut after the last manned moon mission. Now guardian of the moon base and keeper of the never-ending cheese source on the moon.«

»Are you Buzz Oldman?«

»Who is that, llama?«

»I don't know, dude. Just some name that came to my mind.«

»You cannot eat cheese here on the moon, you illegal trespassers.«

»Why, space dude? Who owns the moon? To whom does all this cheese belong?«

»Doesn't matter, trespassers. You cannot eat the moon cheese. You do not have any crackers.«

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕


Today is Thursday, the 23rd of May 2024.


Flower Moon

Yes, I′m being followed by a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
Leaping and hopping on a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow

And if I ever lose my hands
Lose my plow, lose my land
Oh, if I ever lose my hands
Oh, if, I won't have to work no more

And if I ever lose my eyes
If my colours all run dry
Yes, if I ever lose my eyes
Oh, if, I won′t have to cry no more





No comments:

Post a Comment