Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Ma'ams …

Hidden messages everywhere.

Bromford Bibble is a bad liar. Bromford Bibble is a bad liar.
Bromford Bibble is a bad liar.
Bromford Bibble is a bat liar.
Bromford Bibble is a bed lyer.



Dear Bromford Bibble…

today is going to be a good day! And here's why…

Because today is going to be my intervention.

This is an intervention. This is an intervention. This is an intervention.


She told you you should step outside yourself, be the other Bromford Bibble, looking at him from the outside, change the perspective. Tell yourself as not yourself why your life is good.

Did you see the flashes in the sky last night?, Kylie asks.

I see them everytime, everywhere, I answer. What is behind that hill? Where do those white lights come from?

Bromville, Kylie says. Over the hills and far away, there lies Bromville.

Did you know that a hug is just another way of hiding your face?, I ask clinging my arms around her shoulders.

Step back, Bromford Bibble, she says. Just one step back so that I can see your eyes.

This is not an intervention. This is not an intervention. This is not an intervention.
This is an invention.


Stop writing does letters to yourself, Kylie says. They won't increase your self-confidence. Stop listening to Mrs Kate Hudson, that therapist of yours.

All these imaginary friends, animals and beings.

The stars were shining bright last night, flickering in the calm before the storm. There is something in the corn and you don't know what it is. Lying on the roof terrace of a penthouse above the fifteenth floor of an apartment building in the early spring of April is never a good idea. Lying lye.

What does a dead liar do?, I ask myself.

Kylies, Nigels and llamas are gone, inventions of a restless mind. My mind? Is my mind spotless?

He lies still, I answer myself.


Dear Bromford Bibble,

today is going to be a good day! And here's why…

because Bromford Bibble is a lying liar.

🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞🕞

Today is Tuesday, the 12th of April 2022.




Just looks like he lost his llama.


2 comments: