Friday, May 05, 2017

Okwesihlanu Meyi anamabini amawaka nesikhombisa



Back on track? Left all the wrong questions behind?

There are no wrong or stupid questions.

Only stupid answers.


Woke up this morning and everything was alright.

I woke up and felt the strangest grimace on my face.

What do they call it? A happy face? A smile? A smirk?


Woke up this morning and everything was alright.

Although I had the strangest dream about my former Geography teacher

who was secretly my new colleague at work

although he retired from teaching long years ago.

And he suddenly was the owner of a restaurant

and my neighbor in 666, Whitaker Lane, Bromford, the friendly town by the bay and seaside.


And I dreamt about Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With The Wind at the same time

blown by the wind

in a big black dress

sunken backwards in my arms

ready for a kiss

with burning Atlanta behind us.


And I had the strangest dream about an animal

a llama

with Dracula teeth

named Confuse.


Or maybe it was named Frank?


Do you still think everything is alright and that grimace on your face is a smile, I hear the voices in my head ask.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article.

    Thanks, great share :

    cara mengobati jantung koroner
    cara menghilangkan benjolan di tangan
    cara menyembuhkan paru paru basah
    cara mengobati gusi bengkak
    cara mengobati radang tenggorokan

    ReplyDelete